NEUAR is a community of change-makers that relies on the support of individuals, organizations, and companies that share its primary objective: To create a healthier society through neuroscience applied to the built environment design.
Become a fellow
Support our work by getting involved. Fellowships are unpaid positions, however, we offer space to grow your capacities, research experience, international networking opportunities, and exposure for your work.
Fellows are responsible for
- Planning & Organizing
- Content Creation and Curation
- Organizational development
- Researching and writing
Become a sponsor or partner
Support and partnerships contribute to:
- Financial contributions & grants toward operating costs
- Research activities and report writing
- Events that encourage interdisciplinary dialogue towards science-informed, conscious design
- Advocacy, training, and educational material
- Resources for the building industry
- Publishing of our journals and blog